For quite a while I had zero projects listed on my website. I think I just wanted to keep my personal website “pure” and put the focus solely on my content.
But you know what? I’m not rich. I need to sell stuff to pay the bills.
So if there are people who are curious about my projects or want to support my work, they shouldn’t have to spend a lot of time searching for them.
So… here we go.
- Curated Experiment Ideas - whenever I decide that it’s time to work on a specific problem, I pull up one of the lists and start experimenting right away
- Business Brainstorms Bundle - all products I created over the years to help myself and others come up with better business ideas.
- Under the Radar - Trend-Signals-as-a-Service
- Enrich My List - my tool to help newsletter writers uncover the most interesting people on their subscriber list
- Revenue Watcher - revenue signals directly reported by founders of indie businesses
- Newsletter Spy - find sponsorship opportunities, cross promotion partners or suitable acquisition targets
I’m teaching to learn and love to experiment with different formats for micro courses.
- No boring slideshows.
- No high-flying theories that only look good on the surface but don’t actually work in practice.
- No attempts to be comprehensive.
- Behind-the-scenes recordings.
- Daily exercises and bite-sized, actionable lessons.
- Just the 20% of information that are responsible for 80% of all results.
I’m not a world-renowned expert in any of the topics listed below. Most likely, I’m just one or two steps ahead of you.
But that’s a good thing. Experts have long forgotten what it’s like to be a beginner. Hence it’s much better to learn from someone just one step ahead of you who still remembers vividly all the problems a beginners struggles with.
Scraping the Web for Fun and Profit
In the past 12 months, I built 5 profitable businesses and made over $100,000 leveraging my web scraping skills.
In this self-directed, non-linear course, I’m for the first time sharing everything I know.
- The basics of web scraping using Python libraries such as Beautiful Soup.
- Effective strategies to speed up your scraping scripts and reduce error rates.
- How to avoid getting blocked.
- Advanced screen scraping methods that will allow you to scrape websites that require a login.
- How to reverse engineer browser requests.
- How to find undocumented APIs and use them to extract information that’s not publicly available.
- What I’ve learned about building and selling data products.
There are zero boring slide shows in the course, just behind-the-scenes recordings of me solving real-world problems and explaining what I do.
Better Business Ideas
There are infinite opportunities to build profitable businesses thanks to the internet.
And still, most people can’t even list 5 business ideas let alone a good one.
Coming up with ideas is a skill anyone can learn.
I want to teach you in less than 5 hours what took me hundreds of hours to figure out.
The goal is simple. Together we’ll rewire your brain so you’ll be able to come up with ideas and spot business opportunities effortlessly.
With ideas, it’s really like with radio frequencies. Once you have the necessary tools to tune in to receive them, the music starts playing everywhere you go.
This is the resource I wished had existed when I started my entrepreneurial journey.
The Better Ideas challenge consists of 15 exercises that I will send to your inbox over the next 15 days.
Each email also contains a short lesson that will equip you with the necessary background knowledge.
In total, you will need around 20 minutes per day for the lesson and exercises.
After this 15-day challenge, your ability to come up with profitable business ideas will improve significantly.
Just click this button to get started right away.