- Writer on entrepreneurship, creativity, and marketing with over 10,000 email subscribers.
- Serial entrepreneur and founder of Damn Good Leads, Newsletter Spy, Under the Radar, Product Explorer (acq.), What to Tweet (acq.).
About Jakob Greenfeld
Hi there. I’m Jakob Greenfeld and this website is the home of my life’s work. I write about entrepreneurship, creativity, and performance improvement. In other words, I write about how anyone can stack the odds in their favor and achieve outsized returns.
But I don’t merely write about things. Along the way, I like to try out the concepts for myself as I experiment with building better systems as an entrepreneur, writer, and weightlifter. In the end, my work ends up being one-part storytelling, one-part pattern matching, and one-part personal experiment. It’s a colorful blend of inspirational stories, actionable frameworks, hard-earned wisdom.
The primary place that I share this information is through my weekly newsletter. Over 4,000 people receive my articles via email each week. You can sign up below. You’ll only get information on how to stack the odds in your favor, develop better ideas, and live a better life. Nothing annoying or unexpected.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I still have a lot to learn, but I’m happy to share what I’ve learned along the way. If you’re ready to learn how to make significant progress and get better ideas, then enter your email address below and click “Subscribe”
- You can reach me at jakobgreenfeld [at] gmail.com
- Alternatively, can also send me a message on Twitter
- Permissionless Entrepreneurship on the Outside The System Podcast
- Winning The Great Online Game on the Danny Miranda Show
- Taking Shots on Goal on the First 10 Podcast
- Time to Double Down? on the Founder Hotseat Podcast
- Academic Approach to Bootstrapping on the Wannabe Entrepreneur Podcast
Testimonials and Praise
I feel very lucky to share my work with a wide range of people. Members of our community include CEOs and entrepreneurs, actors and artists, elite athletes, and many other fine folks. I do my best to keep things practical and inspiring for everyone.
Here’s what newsletter subscribers are saying…
Had a great chat with @jakobgreenfeld this week, aka the most productive person on the internet. He creates great content but also walks the walk by, you know, actually making and building stuff. Twitter has it's downsides but still the best way of meeting interesting new ppl— MJ Alexander-Scott (@Michaeljon) April 22, 2022
Thanks Jakob!— Khe Hy (@khemaridh) April 28, 2022
Was reading your blog over the weekend; really digging it!
thanks for teaching me how to hack the SEC, @jakobgreenfeld— Ryan Doyle 🔮 (@Ryan___Doyle) April 22, 2022
Nailed even the private stuff https://t.co/81zim7wq1Y— Nathan (Founderpath.com) 📍 SaaStr Barcelona (@NathanLatka) October 22, 2020
This is *awesome*. If you need a business idea, go here: https://t.co/QZSgDEfQFg— Andrew Wilkinson (@awilkinson) October 30, 2020
Like what they have to say? Join the party by signing up for the free newsletter below.