There are three kinds of entrepreneurial content I find useful:
- Earned Insights. (I did X. Here’s what I learned.)
- Pattern Matching. (Here’s how to make sense of X.)
- Deep Profiles. (He/She/They did X. Here’s how.)
Here are my favorites.
- I wasted $40k on a fantastic startup idea
- We Don’t Sell Saddles Here
- How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital: The Four Rules You Must Break to Get Rich
- The Million Dollar Question
- There’s no speed limit
- Boron Letters
- Why There’s No Such Thing as a ‘Startup Within a Big Company’
- The Mom Test
- I Sell Onions on the Internet
- Goals vs Systems
- What’s Your Value Prop Story?
- Ads don’t work that way
- The magic of doing $10,000 per hour work
- Are You Playing to Play, or Playing to Win?
- The ORB Framework
- Product Validation Frameworks are Mostly Useless Without Taste
- The idea maze
- No yes. Either HELL YEAH! or no.
- Do things that don’t scale
- How to Get Rich (without getting lucky)
- 1000 True Fans
- Creativity Faucet
- Imitate, then Innovate
- The 4 only scalable customer-acquisition channels
- Why MasterClass Isn’t Really About Mastery
- The Hustler, Dreamer, and Schemer profiles listed here
Written on May 12, 2022
PS: If you're a founder looking for some help in acquiring new customers/clients or a newsletter writer looking to fill ad spots, I'd love to help!
And if you're interested in following my journey, sign up below: