Need some 1-on-1 help?
Good news! I’ve decided to offer micro consulting sessions for a limited time.
Here’s what I can help you with:
- Business ideas: Struggling to decide what idea to pursue? Looking for feedback on a specific idea? Unsure if you should sell a project?
- Newsletter growth: Struggling to grow your newsletter? Looking for better ways to monetize it? Need some brutally honest audit of your recent emails?
- Twitter growth: Struggling to get more followers? Looking for better ways to come up with content ideas? Need some brutally honest feedback on your recent tweets?
- Writing: Struggling with writer’s block? Looking for new ways to find readers? Need some honest feedback?
- Web scraping: Struggling to scrape data from a specific site? No idea where to best get data for a project? Confused about how to set up a specific automation?
There are two currently offers:
- Synchronous: 40-minute video consulting call.
- Asynchronous: 5-10 minute, private video, packed with personalized advice, ideas, and feedback. (You can submit your questions in written form or by recording a short video.)
- I’ve built and sold multiple profitable businesses. I’ve also been brainstorming, researching, and sharing business ideas every week for more than two years now.
- I’ve launched 10+ newsletters, grown 5 to 1000+ subscribers and one to 10,000+ subscribers. I’ve experimented with dozens of growth channels, formats, and monetization methods. Along the way I learned a ton about what’s working and what isn’t.
- I’ve grown my Twitter account to 12,000+ followers and made countless invaluable connections along the way. I’ve done this by authentically sharing my journey, not through cheap growth hacks.
- My essays are regularly read by tens of thousands of people.
- I built 5 profitable businesses and made over $100,000 leveraging my web scraping skills. I’m also teaching a popular web scraping course.
I’ll be an honest third-party observer who won’t pull punches.
I love talking with early founders and people who are just starting to figure things out.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I still have a lot to learn, but I’m happy to share what I’ve learned along the way.
Why Micro Consulting?
I’ve been getting more and more emails from people asking for advice, feedback, and brainstorming help.
While I always love helping people, my time is obviously limited. So usually I prefer writing blog posts that are potentially read by thousands of people and can keep providing value for many years.
But at the same time, there are many specific questions or problems where it doesn’t make sense to write a blog post.
The second reason why I’ve decided to offer micro consulting sessions is that this is something I wish someone had offered this when I was just starting out.
I’m convinced that even just a little feedback from someone one or two steps ahead, could’ve saved me a lot of time and money.
But like most people, I never reached out to people that could’ve helped me.
After all, everyone seems super busy and there was nothing I could offer to them.
So by making things more transactional, I hope to break down this barrier.
I definitely would’ve been happy to pay for someone’s time but it feels kind of weird to just offer this out of the blue.
So this micro consulting offer is really just something I wished had existed when I started my journey.
This is an experiment and I have absolutely no idea how long I will be offering this.
If I feel like I’m not able to help you, you’ll get a 100% refund.
For asynchronous videos, I expect to dedicate 60 minutes to research and provide a video of my findings.
Promised delivery within one week. Target will be faster, but the promise is one week.